There comes a point in a road trip where the roads are straight and boring. All the podcasts have been listened to, the road-trip playlist has already circulated through a time or two, and the cell phone batteries are depleted from scrolling through Instagram and Pinterest. We found ourselves in this exact situation this weekend on the way back from a birthday adventure so we decided to play a little game of Q&A.
- What state do you want to visit in the US that you haven’t been to yet?
- Name 3 road-trip “must-have’s”?
- What type of food have you yet to taste, but want to try?
- Favorite childhood road trip memory?
- When you see a cop, do you slam on the brakes and clinch the steering wheel at 10 & 2, maintain speed, or speed up while waving as you pass the po po?
- What are you most looking forward to during the trip over the next few days?
- What is an outdoor activity you want to go try together?
- What is your favorite road trip snack?
- What’s the craziest thing that has ever happened to you on vacation?
- Name 5 songs on your road trip play list?
We had a little too much fun with these questions and I must say the answer to #1 has left me spending my afternoon googling fun things to do in Seattle. I want to hear your answers to #5!