May was busy filled with birthdays, celebrations, crazy work schedules, and home projects. There was a lot to be grateful for this month. I am excited for June as it looks like, on paper, it should be a slow month filled with rest.
A quick recap of my 101 in 1001 progress.
3. Go on a date a month for 6 months. (6/6) We went on a reverse date this month. We started with dinner at the house, moved to a movie and dinner, and then followed it up with an appetizer at a local restaurant that we had a coupon for. It was a fun little twist on a typical movie and a dinner date night.
5. Call someone once a week for a month just to catch up. (1/4)
12. Have a girl’s night once every other month (11/16) I went with some fellow ladies to the Beth Moore Live Event.
40. Identify 100 things that make me happy (82/100)
52. Volunteer 101 hours (97.5/101)
Now is the time for a little audience participation as we close in on the end date of this project. What 5 movies would you recommend I see this month? They could be new releases or even just your favorite all time movie.