The week that we move into house is finally here (well a week late anyways…kind of like the spring weather here in Georgia). March was filled with a little R&R, some wedding activities, and travel for work. Below is a quick recap, as well as some links to the full story, of the progress made on my 101 in 1001 goals.
52. Volunteer 101 hours (72/101)
26. Take a completely impulsive, spur of the moment road trip with husband- Day trip to Hilton Head, SC
12. Have a girl’s night once every other month (9/16)
13. Have a double-date with friends once every other month (7/16)
48. Go for one week without watching television- This month was crazy in terms of traveling or being away from home. Therefore, I made an effort to avoid the TV when I knew I was in social situations and just embraced the here and now. Not as hard as I thought it would be thanks to the benefit of being around people and the handy dandy DVR. Oh technology.
51. Do five random acts of kindness. (5/5)
94. Attend a professional conference/seminar a year (3/3). I had such a great time in Canada a few weeks ago. Not only did I have some great conversations, which always leaves me fired up for work projects, but I was also honored with the Outstanding New Events Professional award. So special that my colleagues thought enough of me to nominate me and then for the committee to choose me as the winner. I am so thankful. Here I am, clearly overexcited, when they called my name. Happy April, Fools 🙂