Below is my recap of my June 2012 progress on my 101 in 1001 task list.
3. Date a month: shopping and dinner
13. Have a double-date with friends once every other month (4/16). We went to the Braves Game with one of my dear friends last weekend. Man was it hot in Atlanta or what. Hey Hotlanta.
63. Write 3 letters to a company when I receive great service (2/3). I had a really great experience with Peachy Parking. Conner and I used them for our trip to NYC and really had a great experience. They are super close to the airport, offer free shuttles, and are very quick. I would absolutely recommend them for anyone traveling to the Atlanta airport.
21. Go to NYC. Been there, done that. Would love to go back. Magical place. I know I counted this on the May recap, but technically it was June too. Recap here.
67. Try 30 new recipes New Recipe this month which was a complete disaster. Read the recap here.
72. Read 15 books (11/15). During June I split my time between two books. I just finished one book called Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time. The book was really a good read about connecting with others, networking beyond business cards, and finding purpose in the people you surround yourself with. I was highlighting like crazy all of the great tips and techniques in the book. Check it out for yourself!